Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protagonists

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Protagonists Empty
PostSubject: Protagonists   Protagonists EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:21 am

A m i

Headstrong and yet stubborn by nature, Ami has taken it upon herself to become the unofficial leader of the Children of Heronia. She is currently a student at the University of Bolton and the first to discover her alien heritage. Her upbeat attitude keeps the Children going, but she can be level-headed and serious at times. She is foot and ten inches tall, quite thin, has long brown hair that extends down to the middle of her back and dark green eyes. Ami possesses the advanced abilities of telekinesis, electric manipulation, teleportation and shapeshifting.

M a r k

Smart and sophisticated, Mark is the comic relief for the group. He originally went to Ami for help and support when he discovered the truth about himself, so he has therefore become her wingman. Hailing from Middlesbrough, he is known to have an affectionate side and feels closer to Vikki, seeing her as the older sister he’s never had. At six foot, he has jet black hair, blue eyes and wears glasses. Mark possesses the advanced abilities of fire and heat manipulation, telepathy, astral projection and super intelligence.

V i k t o r i a

Witty and cunning, Vikki was initially confused when she found out her unearthly origins. However, she felt relieved when Ami and Mark comforted her by sharing the same secret. Currently living in Skegness, she counts Mark as her best friend and feels awful lying to everyone about being Heronian. Nevertheless, she’s full of surprises and values her friendships. She is five foot and three inches tall, has dark cherry red hair, blue eyes and wears glasses. Vikki possesses the advanced abilities of cold and ice manipulation, phasing, accelerated healing and animal morphing.

A m a n d a

Rebellious by nature, Amanda wasn’t surprised to learn that she was an alien and felt relieved rather than scared. What comforted her more was the fact her friends were of the same race. She can feel insecure sometimes and likes to use her powers more than the others because she likes to feel different. She is five foot and two inches tall, has long dark brown hair, brown eyes and wears glasses. Amanda possesses the advanced abilities of invisibility, technopathy, air and wind manipulation and power mimicry.

J e s s i c a

Kind-hearted and strongly determined, Jess didn’t know what to think when she had a dream telling her that she wasn’t human. However, thanks to her quick-thinking and contacting her friends, she became comfortable when they had the same problems as her. She looks up to Vikki, Mandi and Tia as older sister figures. She is five foot and seven inches tall, has long brown hair, blue eyes and sometimes wears glasses. Jess possesses the advanced abilities of magnetism manipulation, flight, memory manipulation and sonic scream.

M a n d i

Independent, stubborn and feisty, Mandi doesn’t let anyone mess around with her. She was confused and angry when she discovered she wasn’t human, but eventually calmed down after time. She feels closer to Vikki and acts as the mother figure out of all the Children. On the other hand, she can be quite nice. She is five foot and two inches tall, has long red hair mixed with blonde and black, green eyes and is generally thin. Mandi possesses the advanced abilities of empathic healing, precognition, illusions and heat vision.

D i a r m u i d

Cheerful and always having a smile on his face, Diar’s constant stress through studying unlocked his alien powers. He has come to terms with the horrible truth and feels amazed that his friends are Heronians, too. Like Amanda, he has taken control of his life ever since and decides to use his powers to show just how special he is. He is six foot tall, has bluely green eyes and shortish brown hair. Diar possesses the advanced abilities of water and moisture manipulation, waterbreathing, super breath and x-ray vision.

T i a

Often stressed because of her job, Tia has little time for herself and yet this all changed when she made the earth shake one day while at work. Confiding in Vikki opened her eyes to the truth and so she entered the fold that was the Children of Heronia. She is somewhere in between wanting to show off her abilities and wanting to enforce discipline on the others. She is five foot and two inches tall, has dark hair and brown eyes. Tia possesses the advanced abilities of earth manipulation, superhuman speed, force field generation and psychometry.

S o n n y

Sarcastic and serious to a fault, Sonny became dedicated to finding his birth parents when he learned of his Heronian heritage. He was angered that his life had been a lie, but found comfort with the rest of the Children. However, he has become somewhat immature and likes to join up with the others that want to show off their powers. He is five foot and seven inches tall, has red hair and green eyes. Sonny possesses superhuman strength, super dexterity, duplication and reactive adaptation.

F r e d d y

Caring, friendly and an approachable person, Freddy can be quite a bit of a klutz. Take getting on the wrong train for instance. However, when he discovered the truth, he didn’t seem bothered by the fact he was an alien. In fact, he has revelled in this joy more than everyone else. He likes to use his powers openly, but knows where the line is. He is five foot and nine inches, has dark longish hair and blue eyes. Freddy possesses the advanced abilities of light manipulation, temporal stasis, telempathy and weather manipulation.
Back to top Go down

Protagonists
Page 1 of 1