Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Use this thread to talk about the series and give me your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Great start. Leinad seems to be an arrogant character, but Roscoe put him in his place. Julia's wit is funny, and Rocoe seems quite intimidating. Kelly's part s the slum drunk gave me a good laugh and I'm looking forward to reading the next part. Monsters should make for a good fight.

Chapter One was good. Great job in putting us straight into the heart of the chapter. with some action. I also loved your technique of using a paragraph to describe each character and their fighting styles. The whole "Hit em where it hurts." "In the bollocks?" thing gave me a good lol. And what's the deal with the tattoo. Reading on now.

Chapter 2 was a nice breather chapter. I don't like Miri much though. Seems a bit of a bitch. And the conflict and tension with the shortlist situation is interesting. Can't wait to see it develop. Keep it up.

Seems I was wrong about Miri. She was possessed all along. Great fight between Roxy and Miri and the riot dividing the school was a great read. But now more villains are turning up. And they seem to wanna take out Bambi. Need more, please. Mokken
Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 1 of 1