Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna
Admin
Seraphyna

General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:24 pm

talk about the fic in general if you wish =3

comments and c&c are much appreciated
Back to top Go down
https://creativesolitude.forumotion.com
Bambi

Bambi

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Right, you cant leave it like that and make me wait years for the next update, i need to know whats happening, CLIFF HANGER FAIL!

Another awesome chapter, as ever :D
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Nice work. No battles in this chapter but you kept up an excellent air of tension. Great work. Can't wait to see what Jesse and Vikki's secret is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Dammit, I wanna know what 'it' is. 😡

Awesome chapter though, I can't wait for the next one...or whatever one will reveal what Viktoria and Jesse are talking about. :gasp:
Back to top Go down
~*Nephry*~

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:05 pm

😡

CLIFFHANGERS!!!

Excellent work so far though. I'm really enjoying the story and I loooove your writing style. Chapter 6 is my favorite so far. The flashback was very powerful and very well done.

I can't wait until the next chapter. xD
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Nice, Vikki. Short but sweet. The two conversations really succeeded in racking up the tension, and now I'm even more curious about the secret all these members of the Soul Society are hiding. Please put more up soon. Mokken
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Ah! Confusion. Mokken You always end on these confusing notes. XDD I can't wait for the next chapter. Nice description of Kelly's inner beast. You're really making the chapters flow from one to the next. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Great work as usual Vikki. Nice focus on the characters who seem to be experiencing the past catching up with them. Of course, once again, you tempt us with a glimpse and then end on a mysterious note. Mokken Your chapters are the right length for me, so that I can read it in one sitting, and the story flows very well.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Great work there Vik, i've only just started reading this as you prodded me about it about a week ago, and I have to say it's quite an enticing read. (hate you, and I assume you remember the conversation? XD) Mokken
I wanna know what'it' is. D=<
Your cliffhangers are gay woman, GAY.

On a serious note, it's always interesting to see a new chapter and it's nice to see how it's shaping up, can't wait to see the next one. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion   General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

General Bleach: The End of Everything discussion
Page 1 of 1