Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna
Admin
Seraphyna

[Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War   [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm

:3

Let me know your thoughts here.
Back to top Go down
https://creativesolitude.forumotion.com
Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War   [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm

That was so sad. I could really empathize with the characters and the evidence of Selene and Rhapsody's relationship really got through well. The moment when the little girl turned into a Ci'eth, and Tia had to kill her was so emotional. And the choice of theme was great too. Just an excellent, emotional beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War   [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 pm

What an emotional prologue! You've captured the scenes very well, especially when all the Oerbans were being turned into l'Cie and then into Ci'eth. Excellent start, I anticipate more now.
Back to top Go down
.Rinoa

.Rinoa

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War   [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 am

So so so sad. ;__; I'm so glad you were bugged to finish the prologue... but now of course I want more. And the song... it's still playing because I read faster than it finished, but it fits so well. You didn't make me cry yet, but I have no doubt that you will before this story is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War   [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Blimey I could feel the tears building up there. That was really powerful, Vikki, and I'm looking forward to more emotional scenes in the future.

And the music playing the background was perfect and fitting, really helped visualising everything that was going on, and the focus on that little girl really helped emphasize the emotion of the moment. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War   [Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] FFXIII: The Sovereign War
Page 1 of 1