Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demon Slayer Chronicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Subeinu

Subeinu

The Demon Slayer Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: The Demon Slayer Chronicles   The Demon Slayer Chronicles EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Dawn of The Demon Slayer
Chapter 1

Before The Start

"In further news a eighteen year old boy was found killed in the middle of the street as he apparently were hit by a car. Another corpse were found further away and seemed to be killed by a demon. Mor--"

The TV was shut off abruptly as the emergency news cast was almost done. Subeinu jumping of from the chair turned around and looked at the culprit that turned off the TV and seemed not to be pleased about his friends actions.

"This demon stuff again? I'm getting quite annoyed about this."

A brown haired girl with red ribbons in her hair stood with her arms crossed and the remote in her hand tapping her foot in annoyance about the news cast and had a unpleasant look on her face as her eyes were closed and her head was slightly tilted sideways.

"But it's quite interesting and it's good to know if more attacks happen."

The dark blonde boy stood in front of her with a displeased look due to the fact she turned of the TV. He then proceeded to brush his fringe with his fingers as he wanted it too look a bit more messy and try to shake the sleepiness from his eyes. The girl looked at Subeinu with a sad look on her face however.

"Did you see their clothes? They were at the party from yesterday. The one we were going too to greet the new students from over the world to the city college."

Subeinu looked away for a second as his eyes narrowed for a second. He could feel her sadness as they both skipped the party due to illness. He then placed his right hand which was decorated with silver bracelets and smiled at her.

"Angelica, let's get dressed and go out for breakfast. We haven't been at Anyu's for a wile so let's go."

Drying her tears over the event that just happened she went to her bag wile Subeinu went too his room to change. He knew that she was staying over, but she was stubborn and did not want to take the room and wanted the couch instead.

He sighed as he took of his pajamas and grabbed his jeans and his blue plaid shirt from the bed and took them on. He looked at himself in the mirror and started to rough up his hair so it could look somewhat decent and put in two diamond earpieces and a cross connected to a chain on his left ear wile he put on the left cross that was connected with a chain on the right ear.

As he grabbed his denim jacket and walked out of the room he stood completely still as he looked upon Angelica's outfit. It looked like a Japanese school uniform all with a white short sleeved shirt and a dark blue vest. And to finish it off she had a short dark blue skirt and her converse shoes on.

"Do you like it? My mom got me this outfit when she came to visit from Japan. And it since it's sunny and I didn't bring anything else."
Angelica smiled brightly and so did her hazel eyes as she stood at the door waiting for him to get too her. He walked over too her and opened the door and was about to walk out as she tugged his arm.

"Shoes?"

He laughed a little before he smirked at her and placed his forehead against hers. He looked into her eyes as if he was leading up to something.

"I don't like shoes remember?"

Angelica pushed him away and turned her head away as she was all red from his little actions a few seconds ago. She was quite easy to get all flustered and he loved to do it against her cause she was the one of few that knew his secret.

"Let's go shall we?"

Angelica nodded and grabbed a hold onto his arm wile smiling at him with her adorable face and they both left the house as the sun was shining brightly upon the city.

15 minutes later -

"Welcome to Anju's, How may I-"

The girl that greeted them both stopped a bit before a smile crossed her face and leaps towards them to embrace them both. She was happy to see them as it had been a long time since they had been at the cafe and the woman was overjoyed. The woman's hair was of a light brown color and so was her eyes. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail with two portions of her hair going over her shoulders and her fringe crossing to the right side. She was wearing a tight light brown skirt and vest with a white shirt underneath and had a pair of low heeled sandals on her feet.

"I never thought you guys would come! And you guys did not even say a word to me for ages now either."

The woman was displeased with their absence from the cafe, but calmed down quite easily as she was far too happy too see them than to care about them not visiting often. She tugged in Subeinu's jacket and pulled them over to the counter as chairs were lined up next to it.

"Sit down please! I guess it's a iced cappuccino for you Subbie and for you Angelica it will be black tea with extra sugar? I'll go right on it."

Angelica laughed as the woman walked to the back to prepare their drinks. Subeinu himself could not help but smile at the woman as she was actually working to her full potential.

"Jessica never changes does she."

Subeinu looked at Angelica with a funny look, it was if she had said something wrong or pronounced something in a rather funny way. However he closed his eyes and placed his hands on top of the counter.

"She never do does she, and it's Jess. Remember that."

Angelica finally remembered why she would not say her full name and had a sad look on her face. It was quite saddening to know why she would never use her full name again, all because of the event that happened a year ago.

"Coffee and tea is ready! Here you go."

Both of them smiled at Jess as she gave them their drinks, but Angelica did not get to drink much before Jess's creepy looking smile caught her attention and startled her for a second. Her eyes were dark and smile was wide and it was if she was ready to grope the poor girl.

"J-Jess! You are scaring me!"

"Look around will you."

Angelica looked around and noticed the amount of young men that have flocked to the cafe in the few minutes they have been there and it was most likely due to Angelica's school outfit that they did. She had not been able too move her head back too her cup of tea before Jess tugged her off the seat and looked at her.

"Would you like to be a waiter for today? I'll pay you."

Angelica had a worried look on her face as this was one of the reasons she had not come here much. Subeinu looked at them both and laughed as he drank his coffee.

"Do it! You suit being a waiter."

Angelica sighed as Jess dragged her away and into the back to put her recruit into work. And it looked like they would not be able to go home before it was dark, but none of them cared much for it, it was however the first time in a long time they have been this happy.

-

A woman was standing on of the tall buildings in the city with her hand in front of her. A cold aura could be seen around her as she held her hand close to her heart. Looking over the city with a cold yet worried look she sighed.

"A rift in the border between humans and demons have been set. I guess this is the place where it will start, and hopefully end."

The woman opened her eyelids as her icy blue eyes pierced through. She moved her blonde hair away from her face as a slight breeze of wind grabbed a hold of her hair and made it flow naturally in the wind.

"The time has come."
Back to top Go down
Subeinu

Subeinu

The Demon Slayer Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Slayer Chronicles   The Demon Slayer Chronicles EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:47 am

Dawn of The Demon Slayer
Chapter 2

I'll See You Later.

Jess bent over the counter and looked deeply into Subeinu's eyes as if there was something she wanted to ask him, but she hesitated due to unknown reasons. Subeinu raised his right eyebrow at her and drank his third cup of iced coffee.

"What do you want really?"

Jess retaliated backwards and had a shocking look on her face. She did not expect him to say anything before she herself could say anything. She then moved back to the counter and had a odd look on her face.

"Well you have not been her a lot lately, so I just wondered how it went with that guy you took here for a date a wile back ago."

Subeinu looked at her with a shocked look as he himself did not expect her to mention that at all, but as she did he realized how long it have been since he was here. He laughed a little before a smile struck his face for a second.

"Oh him. Well we dated for a wile, but it did not work out in the end. He had to leave the city and such."

Jess seemed quite sad that another great guy had slipped through his fingers like that. It seemed he was quite unlucky when it came to love. Jess then smiled at him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Well you will find someone sooner than later. Thou if you have been more interested in girls it would be easier."

He looked at her with a more annoyed look at her this time as he knew she knew that he was not that interested in girls at all. Yes he found them attractive, but the embrace of a man was much more of his taste and the fact he never have been able to fall in love with a woman was also factor. He did not want to think much more of it and motioned that he wanted a refill.

"I'm so tired."

Angelica seemed unbelievably tired being the waiter of today and seemed too want to fall asleep more than anything right now. She placed her head on Subeinu's shoulder and sighed and just stood there with her head on his shoulder and at the same time Jess walked back in with another iced coffee for him.

"Well this will be your last one. We will be closing a few minutes."

Subeinu chugged his coffee almost immediately and poked Angelica with his finger and smiled at her.

"Hey you, don't fall asleep. I guess we should get home before you are in no condition to walk."

By the touch of his finger she stumbled and fell on her ass as she actually had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Jess laughed at the event and smiled widely and Subeinu himself could not help but laugh like his cheerful old self. Angelica stood up and brushed the dust of her skirt which gathered as she crashed down on the floor. Being more awake and alert now than she was before she went towards the exit.

"Come let's go! Thanks Jess for the wonderful day."

"Thanks Jess! It was nice to see you again."

Jess smiled as the two exited but as they did a throbbing pain in her head erupted and she crashed to the floor. Her hand planted at her face, her eyes widening for every second of this pain. She have not felt this in ages and the pain just got worse and worse.

Trying to stand up she could feel the feeling that torments her every time this happens. She grabbed the counter and pushed herself up and looked over the counter. She could not see anything, but she could feel it.

"Please, get home. Get home in time. I beg of you."

As the last words was dragged out and faded slowly she fell back and onto the floor again, but this time for good as she had fell unconscious due to the massive pain she could feel. Her mind was gone, but her prayers still remained.

-

"Well that was fun."

Subeinu had a huge smile on his face as he felt happy and content again. Angelica was smiling as well quite widely as they were walking towards his home at quite a fast rate. They were both in a smiling and happy mood.

However suddenly a trash can fell over and a small ball like creature rushed towards them and passed in between their heads. Being shocked over seeing this they turned their heads towards the direction it went and their eyes widened.

"Is this demons?!"

"Run!"

He grabbed Angelica's arm as swift as he could and started running making sure she was right behind him at all times and not dragging after him.

"What was that?"

He did not want to answer her as talking would only tire him out than he needed, and they were so close to his home that he did not want to waste his time trying to explain anything. All he knew about them was that they were demons that clearly attacked in hordes just like the one that is right behind them.

The demons started to catch up to them as they were starting to loose in both speed and stamina. There were nothing they could do except hope that they did not get killed. Running as fast as they can they could finally get a glimpse of Subeinu's home, but it was starting to become grim for them as the demons were straight behind them. Angelica suddenly started to catch up and jumped in front of him and grabbed him by his jacket and threw him back and towards the ground.

"I'm sorry."

The impact on the ground knocked the air out of him and as his head knocked of the ground he fell unconscious, everything turning into a pitch black darkness.

-
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o7hWL8-lCY

"Su..Sub...Subbie.."

He opened his eyes and was quite disoriented and there were no sign of the demons at all. He could only feel the weight of Angelica's body on top of his and moved her out of the way and managed too sit up straight. He then stretched and looked at Angelica with a smile.

"Wow, they just disa-"

His eyes widened as he looked on Angelica's body. He could not believe the sight he just saw and started to pinch himself hoping this all was a bad nightmare. As the pinches started to hurt more and more for each time his face turned into a face of desperation.

"You are alive, I am glad."

Her voice was barely there, but anyone that would have heard her in her state could hear that she cared for him and that what she did was to save him. He approached her and grabbed a hold on her and moved her towards his lap. It was hard for him to touch her due to the several bites and wounds all over her body.

"Why?!"

He barely could keep himself together as he cried tears that showed how much he cared for his beloved friend. He kept stroking her cheek as he held her close to him with his heartbroken look upon his face.

"Because I love you. You see I was in reality in love with you, but when I found out that you were not that interested in girls I kinda did not want to loose you. So I decided to become your friend. Best friends forever right?"

He could not stop the tears from streaming down his face and upon her beaten and bloody body. It still escaped him why she just threw herself into danger like that. He knew he would do the same but this was far too unreal for him. He did not want too loose her.

"You will be fine. I dialed the emergency number and they will come here."

"Don't be such a dummy."

He looked at her with a shocked look. He could not understand why she would say that when she was on the brink of dying. He then finally took a closer look on her face and noticed her smile that spread across her face like a shining sun.

"You are alive not only because of my own foolish love, but the light within you that protected you. I never knew you had such power residing within your body."

He could not seem to understand anything that she was saying. What power was she talking about that was within his body. Did he have anything special that kept him alive, but did not manage to save his precious friend.

"Subbie. Please don't shut yourself down because of this. I know you are a great person and you will find some lucky guy that can cherish you just as much as I would if I had the chance."

Subeinu was crying rivers of tears as he could feel the very soul of her escaping her body. She then turned her head towards him with a big smile and narrowed her eyes a bit before tugging herself closer to him.

"I don't have much time left, but I'll see you later right?"

Her eyes then closed and her body went soft and unrestrained. Her hand fell from her chest and down onto the ground and her head completely fell to her right side close too his chest. He held her tight to his chest as he cried his brave tears and as he did he could hear the ambulance, but he could not hold it back anymore. He threw his head back and let out a long drawn out scream.

"Angelica!!!"
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1