Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profile - Faith Crest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character Profile - Faith Crest Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile - Faith Crest   Character Profile - Faith Crest EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Faith Crest

Character Profile - Faith Crest Hayden-panettiere-brunette

Adoptive Family: Pablo Crest (father), Jennifer Crest (mother), Rafael Crest (brother), Jeremy and Helena Thompson (maternal grandparents), Diablo and Aurelia Crest (paternal grandparents), Miguel Crest (uncle)

Biological Family: Vance Collins (father), Catherine Browne (mother), Gabriel Flynn (twin brother), Saix Richardson (cousin), Daniel Collins (uncle, deceased), Holly Collins (aunt, deceased), Eve Valentine (first cousin once removed)

Occupation: Red Rose Movement agent; former Fantasy Freedom Fighters elite

Powers and Abilities: Telepathy, telekinesis, precognition, flight, astral projection

“I know who I really am now. I’m not the Saviour, not the Chosen One, not a superhuman warrior destined to bring balance to all worlds. I’m Faith Crest and that is what matters most.” — Faith Crest

Faith Crest is one of the few remaining superhumans left.

Born as Crimson in the underground Blackstone Industries labs, she was sent to the Crest family and left on their doorstep by her godmother Patricia Musso. She was found and illegally adopted by Pablo and Jennifer Crest when they named her Faith after Jennifer’s unborn sister. Over the years, Faith has developed many native superhuman powers that grow stronger each year, as she gets older. After the downfall of Blackstone Industries, Faith joined the Fantasy Freedom Fighters to discover more about her powers and, hopefully, gain some self-control.

Since her resurrection and return to the Fantasy Freedom Fighters in early 2007, Faith has been suffering from amnesia and started using her powers more to rediscover who she was. Reports of her activities led to a bitter feud with her sworn enemy Saix – who was later revealed to have killed her – and is her biological cousin. Her reunion with the Fantasy Freedom Fighters was cut short, however, as she and best friend Frisk wound up on a parallel universe on Doomsday.

One year later, however, Faith always felt that everyone was hiding something and to her mind, this unspoken fact had always driven a wedge between her and the parallel Red Rose Movement, whom she worked for, creating distrust and tension at times. It was revealed Frisk – impregnated with Saix’s child – had been locked away in a cryotank for almost a year. At the same time, the Angel of Darkness had been influencing Faith’s mind.

Faith currently works at the Red Rose Movement, being the only superhuman agent there.

Contents

1 Physical Appearance
2 Crimson/The Saviour
3 Personality
4 Powers and Abilities
5 Vulnerabilities
6 Early Life
7 Fantasy Freedom Fighters Crisis: Origins
8 Fantasy Freedom Fighters Crisis: The Amnesiac Champion
9 Fantasy Freedom Fighters Crisis II: Goddess of Death
10 Fantasy Freedom Fighters Crisis III: Rising of the Netherworld
11 Alternate Futures
12 Faith's Dream
13 Alias
14 Trivia
15 Relationships

Last edited by Faith Crest on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Character Profile - Faith Crest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile - Faith Crest   Character Profile - Faith Crest EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Physical Appearance

“You have your father’s spirit, but inherited your good looks from your mother. They were fighters. And so are you. They would be so proud of you, Crimson. I know I am.” — General Silver

Faith is tall, standing at approximately five feet and nine inches tall, with pale skin, long brown hair and light blue piercing eyes. According to General Silver, Faith is a spitting image of her birthmother, Catherine Browne. She is often seen wearing casual clothes consisting of jackets, t-shirts and jeans. However, after Patricia’s death, she is seen to be wearing dark clothes for numerous weeks.
Back to top Go down

Character Profile - Faith Crest
Page 1 of 1